* ABOUT DOLLS AND DOLLHOUSES AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE * ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ *** Feel free to visit my dollpage Min Hemsida/My Homepage ****
http://lilsdolls.se/ * About dolls and dollhouses ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ "All Photos Belongs to Lilsdolls and can not be used for commercial purposes or be published by others without permission." ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
" OBS! " "HALLUX VALGUS" NY BLOGG. Se länken nedan
http://lilsdollshalluxvalgus.blogspot.se/
________________________________________________________________

"WELCOME TO LEAVE A "COMMENT/PUSH THE

lördag 13 augusti 2011

BRIO DOLLSHOUSE FURNITURE, BRIO DOCKSKÅPS MÖBLER, ARNE JACOBSEN, DOLLSHOUSE FURNITURE

Feel free to visit - Min Hemsida/My Homepage
http://lilsdolls.se/ about Dolls and Dollshouse


Want to show you some of my Brio dollshouse
furniture that I like so much.

If anyone wants to see more of  Brio and Arne
Jacobsen furniture, I have updated my
"Doll/Dollshouse" page with a lot of photos.
in the chapter "Dollshouses-Dockskåp".  See
Link above.

These Brio furniture are called "London".

Brio. These furniture are "The Swan chair and sofa". The "Egg" 
sittingchair", designed  by Arne Jacobsen . 

Three of my Brio dollshouse dolls

2 kommentarer:

  1. I really liked the furniture!
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  2. Eliana.
    I think it is funny that Arne Jacobsens old furniture still is very popular in big sizes. The furniture has really there own style......

    SvaraRadera