* ABOUT DOLLS AND DOLLHOUSES AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE * ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ *** Feel free to visit my dollpage Min Hemsida/My Homepage ****
http://lilsdolls.se/ * About dolls and dollhouses ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ "All Photos Belongs to Lilsdolls and can not be used for commercial purposes or be published by others without permission." ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
" OBS! " "HALLUX VALGUS" NY BLOGG. Se länken nedan
http://lilsdollshalluxvalgus.blogspot.se/
________________________________________________________________

"WELCOME TO LEAVE A "COMMENT/PUSH THE

fredag 2 september 2011

BIRD-CAGE MINIATURE, FÅGELBUR MINIATYR, DOCKSKÅPSMÖBLER, DOLLHOUSE FURNITURE, DOLLSHOUSE MINIATURES, DOCKSKÅPSMINIATYRER

Feel free to visit - Min Hemsida/My Homepage
http://lilsdolls.se/ about Dolls and Dollshouse


I found a little bird-cage with a small bird, in a
shop that I could not resist, so now it is mine.
I have to find a place for it, in one of my dolls´
houses. The bird is snow white and it is very
cute, but it was not easy to take a nice photo
of it in the cage. I did not want to take it out.

My bird-cage.

3 kommentarer:

  1. The caged birds are beautiful!
    Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  2. Good find. The cage is very beautiful and will be a lovely addition to any dollhouse. Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  3. Eliana and Drora.
    Thank´s for visiting

    SvaraRadera