* ABOUT DOLLS AND DOLLHOUSES AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE * ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ *** Feel free to visit my dollpage Min Hemsida/My Homepage ****
http://lilsdolls.se/ * About dolls and dollhouses ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ "All Photos Belongs to Lilsdolls and can not be used for commercial purposes or be published by others without permission." ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
" OBS! " "HALLUX VALGUS" NY BLOGG. Se länken nedan
http://lilsdollshalluxvalgus.blogspot.se/
________________________________________________________________

"WELCOME TO LEAVE A "COMMENT/PUSH THE

torsdag 8 september 2011

MINIATURE DOLLS´ HOUSE, FOR THE DOLLS´ HOUSE DOLLS. DOCKSKÅPSMÖBLER, DOLLHOUSE FURNITURE, DOLLSHOUSE MINIATURES, DOCKSKÅPSMINIATYRER

Feel free to visit - Min Hemsida/My Homepage
http://lilsdolls.se/ about Dolls and Dollshouse


My mini-mini miniature Dollshouses.

Found this Dolls´ Housé at a Doll House fair. 
I think I am going to paint it and maybe hang 
somewallpaper in it.

This is a mini-mini Dolls´ House from Lundby

This little Dolls´House collection are made of 
plasticand has really tiny furniture



Made this little red mini-miniature Dolls´ House,
for one of my Dolls´ House Dolls.
The house is made of wood and I painted the 
outsideand then I hanged small wallpaper inside. 
I made all the small furniture of wood and fimo 
and they are glued into the house. The size is 
3,5x2,5x6 cm.

The doll is playing with the house

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hej Hittade din Hemsida och din Blogg. Gillar dom! Söta minidockskåp du har. Jag har faktiskt ett likadant som det översta. Har inte heller gjort något med det, men ska väl också göra något.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Like the wood ones. So tiny!
    Ina

    SvaraRadera