* ABOUT DOLLS AND DOLLHOUSES AND OTHER THINGS IN LIFE * ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ *** Feel free to visit my dollpage Min Hemsida/My Homepage ****
http://lilsdolls.se/ * About dolls and dollhouses ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ "All Photos Belongs to Lilsdolls and can not be used for commercial purposes or be published by others without permission." ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
" OBS! " "HALLUX VALGUS" NY BLOGG. Se länken nedan
http://lilsdollshalluxvalgus.blogspot.se/
________________________________________________________________

"WELCOME TO LEAVE A "COMMENT/PUSH THE

lördag 20 april 2013

GAVE ONE OF MY 1:12 DOLLHOUSE DOLLS NEW CLOTHES.

I have sewn some new simple everyday
clothes to one of my homemade girls' dolls.
I thought she could use some new, now that
it's spring. She seems very happy that I made
them.

Made them of cloth with colors that make 
all the clothes fit together.

Nowadays I do not sew so much
, but before
sewed a lot of my clothes from 12 years old 
until I was about 30 years. Designed and sewed 
even my niece wedding gown and christening 
gown for her children.

I also want to welcome my New Followers!

Thank you Carmen on 
mi pequeña evasion
for the award you gave me! 




NOTE! TO "PINTEREST AND OTHER FORUMS"
IF YOU "PIN MY PHOTOS", LEAVE A COMMENT 
SO I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE DONE THAT AND 
TELL ME WHERE THEY "WILL BE SHOWN". ***

25 kommentarer:

  1. That's fine sets you've made, I especially love the pink skirt. It is so cozy to sew clothes and a little difficult with the small sizes.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Unos conjuntos muy bonitos!!! La señora de la casa estará muy contenta con ellos!!!
    Besos.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wat een vrolijke zomerkleding heb je gemaakt.

    Groeten Xandra

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a wonderful spring wardrobe, Lil, the colors are so cheerful! Great work to sew so tiny for your doll ;)!
    Have a great weekend. Hugs, Ilona

    SvaraRadera
  5. tjusigt! Du kan väl göra en catwalk?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ha, ha... Det skulle man ju kunna göra.

      Radera
  6. Привет!
    Замечательная работа! Приятные цвета! мне очень нравится!
    Хороших выходных!
    Татьяна

    SvaraRadera
  7. Unos preciosos conjuntos!!!
    Muy alegres!!!
    Besitooos y feliz fin de semana.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful wordrobe! I like the colors.
    Bye, Faby

    SvaraRadera
  9. Your dolls must be very happy with their new spring outfits. Very beautiful work!
    Hugs, Drora

    SvaraRadera
  10. Preciosos conjuntos, seguro que la señora estara feliz!!
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    SvaraRadera
  11. Fint! Jag sydde en del när jag var yngre, men nu har jag inte sytt på länge och det känns lite svårt att sy så smått som skala 1:12 eller så, men du har lyckats bra ser det ut dom! =) Hannah

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hannah. Det här är bara några mycket enkla kläder. Jag är ju van att sy. Har sytt kläder sedan jag var 12 år, Vanliga kläder, kappor, jackor, barnkläder m.m. Har även sytt en brudklänning och familjens dopklänning. Det var kul!

      Radera
  12. Hi Lil, first I like to thank you for your sweet comment on my Blog :)
    Your new clothes look beautiful, you used such pretty colors, they are like spring :)

    Hugs Mieke xxx

    SvaraRadera
  13. So pretty!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your comment and for visiting my blog.

      Radera
  14. La ropa es preciosa. Le queda muy bien a la muñequita. Un abrazo.

    SvaraRadera
  15. they are beautiful! I love the springy colors-so bright and cheerful!

    SvaraRadera
  16. Thank you all, for your comments and for visiting! It is nice of you!

    SvaraRadera
  17. se la ve contenta con su nueva ropa...

    SvaraRadera
  18. Los trajes son muy bonitos y la señorita esta muy guapa con ellos. Gracias por tus visitas y comentarios en mi blog. Mariajo

    SvaraRadera
  19. Nydelig søm, kan se at du har sydd mye før. Så gøy det må ha vært å se en brud i en brudekjole du har sydd :)
    Mona

    SvaraRadera
  20. Thank you so much for the award! I have put in on my blog with your Blog adress on it.

    Hugs from me

    SvaraRadera